I got this forward message and i had enough of it.
1. "Husbands ARE not mind readers". - give importance when we talk about whats on our mind then. Nothing is trivial
1. "Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way. "- it is an art. And we'd appreciate it if you had that much patience when we shop as much as you do for your research about electronics and tech.
1. "Crying is blackmail. "- nope. Its our totally valid response when everything is overwhelming and something has to give.
1. "Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Neither do Strong hints! Obvious hints never! Our wiring does not take them!! Just say it! "- yeah. And be met with 'not now' 'what, again. How many' or the best 'why do you even need that'. You have to learn to take a hint for your own safety.
1. "Yes and No are perfectly Acceptable answers to almost every question. "- lets see how you'll like it the next time you want to discuss cars. Or bikes. Or gadgets.
1. "Come to us with a problem only If you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for. "- every problem doesn't need a solution. Sometimes talking about it helps take a load off. And that is why you need to shut up and listen.
1. "Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 Days."- keep that in mind when you find yourself unearthing our ahopping trips and trends. Anything we bought more than 7 dayd ago is old.
1." If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us. "- we know if we are fat or not. We ask so you can help us feel better and share your viewpoint. Just like your hairstyle. Or the horrible daadi mooch.
1. "If something we said can be interpreted in two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one ."- and why can you not think twice befor you speak.
1. "You can either ask us to do something Or tell us how you want it done. Not both. " - and end up cleaning after you, or fixing the mistake? No thank u.
1. "If you already know best how to do it, please just do it yourself." - ofcourse. We have inexhaustible resources of strength, calm, Peace. Ofcourse.
1. "When I am seeing tv, please say whatever you have to say during commercials." - how about u turn your head and look at us when we talk?
1. "Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we." - then stop telling us to get ready early. U are anyways going to make us late when u get lost.
1. "ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Like Pumpkin! We have no idea what mauve or lavender is." - this i will give you.
1. "If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle." - the name is love. Not hassle. Sometimes we need some TLC. Everybody has that little crack of insecurity.
1. "If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear "- we always know what you will answer. We still give u a chance to change.
1. "Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as football, cars, bikes or games or page 3 pyts." - similar thing above. Pay attention when we talk, and we will reciprocate.
1. "You have enough clothes."- never.
1. "You have too many shoes." - never.
1. "U r in shape..... Round IS also a shape! "- round. Really. Thats all u have.
And i am done.